cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Purchasing Group to an Item in CCM catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM/CCM gurus,

I'd like to seek assistance on how to check setup of the catalog items because each item is tagged to a specific purchasing group which appears during shopping cart creation. I will just inquire where to change or add purchasing groups that are available for the item.

TIA for the replies.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe upon settings of responsibiliuty of product category under purchase group will determine which PG is responsible for that cart right. pposa_bbp

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried updating the "Product Responsibility" attribute in PPOMA_BBP for the purchasing group but during shopping cart creation, when a specific item is picked, it displays only one purchasing group with no option to change the purchasing group. Please advise further. I cannot find a characteristic in CCM which identifies a catalog with the purchasing group.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for different purchase group , you can main the same producct category resposnibility and now you will have option . one will come as default and now you may select another one from the pg list

br

muthu

Answers (0)