cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location address in Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The requirment is to populate the storage location address in Shopping cart ship-to-party address by default when enters into shopping cart,

right now by default company address is displaying.

Please let me know is it possible to change the Ship to address to dafault storage location address in Shopping cart

Thanks

Naresh

Edited by: Naresh Nelapatla on Oct 5, 2009 4:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I found more point is that

Storage location address is maintained in ECC and the same address number is there in SRM system in ADRC table with null values ( no name etc...)

is there any possibility of getting that address in to SRM ADRC table so that we can use the same address number here in SRM

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After working on a similar situation in on environment, we resolved that trying to get the same ADRC number is futile and really doesn't provide alot of return on the investment. For direct materials only, we use an RFC call to retrieve the address of the storage location and then populate the ship-to address. If the same storage location is the same on all lines of the shopping cart, then only one ADRC number is used on the back-end when the purchasing document is created.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

solved

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually SRM works as follows:

A default company ship-to address is always chosen when the user adds an item to the shopping cart.

If you would like to choose the plant address as first instance in shopping cart and perform other checks in ship-to address, I could try to implement badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, method SC_CHANGE and from the shopping cart interface, remove the ship-to address from the partner table, assigning the plant/storage location address.

In order to set another address to backend document, you could delete the ADDR_NO field within badi "BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK"/"BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK".

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the reply.

When i am in DOC_CHANGE_BADI in partner table i can see 5 records in which 2 records showing my name and some address

and one record showing company address.

and remaining 2 records one storage location and other something.

so in this what i need to delete let me know.

Thanks

Naresh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

00000027 0017-Ship-To Address

BANGALORE INC - COMMPNYA CODE ADDRESS

BANGALORE - COMPANY CODE ADDRESS

198 , PETER LAYOUT , MG ROAD , BANGALORE - remaining ship to address (COULD BE MAINTAINED VIA SHIP TO ADDRESS)

I believe Naresh wanted to remove the above company code address the above two line

so if he clear 27 partner function . it will remove whole address , His intention could be remobve the company address from the ship to address . It is against SAP SRM standard.

now naresh wanted to show in his PO in the delivery address tab

198 , PETER LAYOUT , MG ROAD , BANGALORE

not BANGALORE INC and BAngalore

Do yo want like this naresh

br

muthu

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes your correct but there are some sitvations where i tried to over ride the address with some internal address in ship to party address and it was successfull even the PO is with same address.

Thanks

Naresh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richardo

Can you help naresh to remove those company code address fields from the ship to address.

Naresh:-

create a ship to address as you want like storage location address

and hence you clear the company code data in the ship to address and now you may get storage location address as delivery address in the PO and you maintain this address in the adr_shipt = xxxx address no. thats all

br

muthu