cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM data flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

we have purchase requisitions in SAP R/3 system. These purchase requistions have Purchase contracts assigned to them created by SRM.

My question is does SRM have the capability to create purchase requisitons from purchase contracts and later push in to SAP R/3. Can you please help me with the data flow.

Sincerely,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

As far as I know, once you have a backend PR assigned to a contract, you can transfer this document to SRM and it will be available in sourcing cockpit.

After that, you can create a backend PO and so, a backend PR.

I hope it helps somehow.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi richardo

one correction in your statement

As far as I know, once you have a backend PR assigned to a contract, you can transfer this document to SRM and it will be available in sourcing cockpit.

no . since contract assigned to PR and now it is ready to create a PO in ECC itself we need not bring this PR via sc to SRM for sourcing. no need of csourcing for this PR if you are in classic scenario

we bring the PR to SRM for only if our PR dont have fixed source of supply right

one more point:- if we have more than one source of supply for one PR . we will transfer those PR to SRM for sourcing for buyer decision to assign a best vendor.

MAtt:-

PR creation in SRM assign aa contract to PR in ECC itself and create a PO in ECC. If PR does not have source of supply (vendor) bring that PR to Cockpit for sourcing and assign vendor in SRM and creates A PO in ECC. it is called PDP business scenario in SRM

Plan driven procurement.

br

muthu