Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM pricing requirement and screen field KOMV-KBETR

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have implemented a VOFM pricing requirement, to check a condition for a sales order. In VA01/02 we are adding certain conditions with a price, that must be checked. But i did assumed that the filled-in price was in field KOMV-KBETR but the actual value is not always there !

When i add a condition ZZZZ with price 1000 EUR (in VA01), often the field KOMV-KBETR does not contain the value 1000 (during processing of the requirement). And when it contains 1000 at one time, and i change the value in the VA01-condition screen from 1000 to 2000, it contains the value 1000 (AND NOT 2000) !

This has properly has to do with the flushing of screen memory to abap memory, i think.

Buth how can i solve my problem ?

regards Hans

regards,

Hans

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's been a long time since I worked with pricing requirements, but I thought the structures used were KOMK and KOMP.

Also, I think you have to do a check on the item number..

if komp-kposn ne 0.

0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

i know that KOMK and KOMP are structures you can use, but also is KOMV. A check on item number doesn't solve the problem.

The issue still is that when i'm in the requirement sourcecode (during debugging) the value KOMV-KBETR (which i thought was representing the current value (amount) on the screen) is not up-to-date.

Hans

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to do two thing to find out the issue.

1.give a break-point in program MV45aFZZ program , check entries of KOM* , or XKOM*,

2.check the requirement program of that Condition ( if there ).

let me know if u want more help to debug this issue.

Regards

prabhu