cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to combine deliveries into a proforma invoice.I have done all the changes required in the copy control settings and its working fine.

But now our client is saying that criteria should be SHIP TO PARTY should be same in the deliveries to combine.

Now , my questions are

1) Does SAP standard functionality allows to combine deliveries even if SHIP TO PARTY is different.

2)If it allows then should the DESTINATION COUNTRY of the SHIP TO PARTY should be same for combining the deliveries.

3) Even if SHIP TO PARTY is same but at order level user changes the DESTINATION COUNTRY of the SHIP TO PARTY then is it possible to combine the deliveries into a single pro forma invoice

If anybody can clear my confusions it will be a great help.

Thanks in advanced.

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you explain the problem as given below....it creates confusion and you will not get an appropriate reply.

But now our client is saying that criteria should be SHIP TO PARTY should be same 
in the deliveries to combine

The Payer parner function is the basis for combining or splitting the invoice. (Though there are few more reason for invoice split, those are not related to your requirement.) To handle your issue, one possible solution is to keep a check in the sales order level to see that the payer should be same for a specific ship to party in any number of line items. If the payer is different system should throw an error message and prompt the user to change the payer in that line item. Use an appropriate userexit to achieve this functionality.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1) Does SAP standard functionality allows to combine 
         deliveries even if SHIP TO PARTY is different.

No it is not possible to generate one delivery if ship to party is different

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I think you did not understand my question.

I was asking about combining deliveries into a single invoice.

Thanks ,

Smitha