cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Certification - THR14 mandatory ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to take the SAP HCM certification in India.I have around 5 years of experience working as an ABAP consultant and have decided to go more into functional.For the past 6 months, I have had a little bit of exposure into HR and now my company would like me to attend the Academy and certification.

Due to the variation in prices, my company prefers sending me to India. I have observed in the SAP India website that there are

3 authorised providers for HCM Training

1) Siemens

2) Genovate Solutions

3) BPCL

Could anyone advise me which is the best ? I keep hearing that for a particular module a 'particular' city or 'particular' Training center is good, due to may reasons like other cities might not have the same faculty or some cities might have more influx of students for a particular module and hence it might be popular.I am flexible to take it anywhere in India, so please advise the best.

In the course schedule it says that following are included....

SAP 125

ERP001

ERP030

SM001

THR10

THR12

It does not mention about THR14, don't we need to attend this module to take up the certification exam ?

Also, since I have been working in SAP for a while, is it really required that I attend SAP 125, ERP001,ERP030 & SM001 ?

My main idea here is to save 5 days incase it is not necessary.

Please drop in your valuble suggestions.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

THR_14 is Case Study to have more information about HCM Module.

Regards

Praveen P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes, I am aware that THR14 is a Case Study, but my question was why is it not included in the Course Curriculum ?

Would be grateful if somebody can answer my other questions along with this.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

I gave my certification exam in HR module in Jan 2009 and i studied only from the above mentioned books . Nothing from THR14.

BR

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying me about THR14

Due to the variation in prices, my company prefers sending me to India. I have observed in the SAP India website that there are

Where have you taken the course ?

1) Siemens

2) Genovate Solutions

3) BPCL

Which is the best and which city in India has the best faculty for HCM courses

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Bangalore you can do the course either from Siemens or Genovate while in Delhi you can do it from Siemens . I heard that both are equally good.

FYI.

My partner and most of my friends have done it from Siemens , Delhi.

Good Luck.

Honey

Edited by: Honey2008 on Oct 12, 2009 9:24 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

e

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so.

THR10 and THR12 will be the most critical