cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Based Price Item CCM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to upload items with the Volume Based Price Item. So we have/CCM/PRICE[2]#/CCM/AMOUNT, /CCM/PRICE[2]#/CCM/CURRENCY_CODE /CCM/PRICE

[2]#/CCM/LOWER_BOUND and so on. But when we buy a Volume Based Price Item the Price doesn’t change according to the quantity.

We were wondering whether the problem is that we need an Aditional Optional Parameter in the Integrated Call Structure as we had done with the Minimum Order Quantity characteristic. Or we have to customize any

other parameter in order to get a different price depending on the quantity that we buy.

THANKS!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

have you activated BADI /CCM/CSE_ENRICHMENT Implementation /CCM/CSE_OCISCALEPRI?

Regards

Chris

Message was edited by: Chris March

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

THANKS!!!!! He have implemented the BAdi and now when we buy items the price changes according to the quantity that we are buying.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem, glad it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

This morning I also posted another message asking help for Interval for Quantity issue.

When we upload items with the Interval for Quantity characteristic (/CCM/QUANTITY_INTERVAL).Then, when we use the Shopping Tool to buy them we can buy quantities that are not included in the interval. For example if we set 10 as the Quantity Interval and we try

to buy 15 units, we don’t get any error.

Any idea? Could you tell us which OCI Field we have to assign to this characteristic. We were also wondering whether the problem is that we need an Aditional OCI (as we had done with the Minimum Order Quantity characteristic). Or whether we need to activate a BAdi.

THANKS in ADVANCED!!!! and THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP WITH THE VOLUME BASED PRICE ITEMS!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

i've posted a suggested solution under your other post.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

I have not worked with the 'Scale prices'.

But if you edit the complex characteristic "/CCM/PRICE" after the value and currency there will be a field for "scale value".

Have you made use of that??

BR

dinesh