Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6000000001 000010 Billing type F2 contains split crit. , n invoiced: 123456

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gururs,

While creating invoice with VF01, I am getting following error -

6000000001 000010 Billing type F2 contains split crit. , n invoiced: 123456789, invoice not req.

I have done following to resolve -

In copy control, LF to F2, for DATA VBRK/VBRP I have maintained 001 as well as 003. But still the error persists.

Moreover there is only one line item in the delivery and there is no batch management.

Can anybody help me to resolve the issue ASAP?

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many people having the same Issue.

Go to

IMG>Sales and Distribution>Enter Data in Additional Fields for Billing and Netting Document Types

double click on the Billing type and just mark the 9 cheks you have on Split Invoice Indicator section.

Problem solved. Guess you´re working with IS-Oil instaled. however, it works.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

But that path doesn't exist. I have IS-OIL installed. In my sales orders document flow I see the following after the billing doc.:

"split criterion 123456789 nnnnn"

(nnnnn is the billing document number)

at item level. Even though the sales order has only one item. I don't know what that thing is, and I have not configured any invoice splitting.

Anyway that path: IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Enter Data in ...

doesn't exist. I think you mean the following path in IS-OIL:

IMG -> Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) -> Cross-Application Components -> Split Invoicing -> SD Split Invoicing -> Enter Data in Additional Fields for Billing and Netting Document Types

I'll try to configure my invoice type there and lets see...

Thank you

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, dont put any requriement in VBRK/VBRP and see what happens to validate it is due to the routine.

After that, go to the routine and place a breakpoint and then try to create invoice . The debugger will start and will tell you the value of VBRK-ZUKRI and that would be field that is causing the split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I believe this error comes before you enter the billing screen. Please confirm if an invoice for this delivery had been created in the past, if yes then has it been cancelled properly or not.

Also, if the split analysis screen is not displayed then this is not a copy control issue.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Vishesh Kapoor

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush Ranpura

Welcome to SDN forum

First of all check for the line item what is the item category you got. and then check in VTFL wheather that item category is available or not.If it is not available then maintain the item category in VTFL. Also check in VOV7 for that item category wheather relevant for billing has been maintained or not.

Regards

Srinath

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sri Nath,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

But the issue is as it is.

The item category is TAN having billing relevance 'A' i.e. delivery related billing.

It is already maintained in VTFL.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura