cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction without flexi/real est

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We are trying to implent construction scenarios on a normal sales order del and billing structure..........without using realestate or real estate flexi..........................For the billing process we have opted for milestone but there is no link up with project systems.................I would like to know if this would work in the entire over all scenario...................... feed back based on your experience would be appreciated

Regards

Madan Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Break up the Work into Line items .....

For Example: For Every construction 1)Civil....2)Paint work...3)Electic work..

Maintain 3 line items in Sales order and Values for that....if first Civil completed make a Delivery and Billing for Only first line item ...and Remaintain for same....

If you have any Specific ;Scenarion like ..in CIVIL again break-ups like 1)Upto pillers(1st milestone) 2) up to 5 floors 3) all wooden work .9Its like BOM)

then you have to make the Prtial payment for 1st line item.

Let us know if you have any specific Requirments.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response venky raj..............would you have suggested is also my thought process. But I was wondering if I require the delivery process here....I am currently working on sandbox and I have configured sales order to billing directly...let me knw if tat cld be a problem

One very impt point tat i would like to put here is the customer wants all payments in each billing plan to be treated as advances but needs a receipt to be given to customer( he doesnt want to generate invoicess----is down payment req in biilling an alternative to this)

Thnks for ur time