cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working on order related billing (Service related order).

Created order with document type WV (Service and maintenance order) in VA41 in Contract order say validity period one year billing plan is shows relevant billing plans each month and it distributes among the all the months during the year.

but problem is while creation of invoice with ref to service contract agreement invoice type is FV (Invoice contract) I am getting list of invoices related to all the months and it is billed for all the months background I am getting 12 invoices.

Kindly help me on this issue.

Note: Even in billing plan tab I blocked all the future months line items still it is invoice for all the items.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikant,

Can u check in IMG Guide - Maintain billling Plan Types for Periodic Billing - T-code OVBI

Billing Data: Date Purposal

Field: Next Billing Date. - Check what u have enterred here.

Also check assign billing plan types to sales doc. and item categories.

Hope this will solve ur problem

Best Regards,

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following with respect to your contract document

What is the Billing Plan attached to the document? ( Periodic / Mile stone Billing )

Is it an heade Billing Plan or item level Billing Plan

In your copying control between Contract and Billing document VTFA

check in copying control if you maintaine dproper requirement say 0001 ( header ) or 0002 ( At item level )

where it checks if billing block has been maintained for that document or line item, and allows billing only of the billing block field is empty

VBAP-FAKSP

or

VBAK-FAKSK

regards,

Ashish