cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 upgrade related issue (With removeContexts node function)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have upgrade from PI 7.0 to 7.1, there was no changes done to the maps...but when we execute the old maps it give no value in the queue error: (this occurs during run time)...

But when I test the payload it executes fine...I have found and issue with remove context (the queue display in 7.0 is different than in 7.1)

It doesn't end with SUPPRESS context change...we have observe that the maps which has removeContext are failing...

Is there any OSS note on this issue...anyone faced this issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Srini

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on Oct 2, 2009 6:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michal's blog may answer your query: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/03/04/pixi-pi-71-upgrademigration--message-mappings

The above blog mentions the possible upgrade problems for Context functions.

Do not forget to even read the comment by Stefan (in the comments section) for this blog.

Have a look at SAP note #1264871

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek... I will look at that note...

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on Oct 3, 2009 10:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added the parameter to the init method of the Functions tab in our message mapping - retainlastValueofPreviousContext=true; according to the blog...but still the same error...

But, when I execute in the Test tab it works fine;

Any other suggestions or anyone who has faced this issue...we are on PI 7.1 SPS7

Thanks,

Srini

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on Oct 5, 2009 9:46 AM

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

>It doesn't end with SUPPRESS context change...we have observe that the maps which has removeContext are failing

Is it in PI 7.1 or PI7.11 ?

Cheers

Agasthuri