cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval for Quantity characteristic CCM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to upload items with the Interval for Quantity characteristic (/CCM/QUANTITY_INTERVAL).But when we use the Shopping Tool to buy them we can buy quantities that are not included in the interval. For example if we set 10 as the Quantity Interval and we try

to buy 15 units, we don’t get any error.

Could you tell us which OCI FIELD should we assign to the characteristic ID /CCM/QUANTITY_INTERVAL.We were also wondering whether the problem is that we need an Aditional Optional Parameter in the Integrated Call Structure(as we had done with the Minimum Order Quantity characteristic).

Should we need to customize any other parameter in order to get an error when we buy a quantity not included in the interval(as it happens with the Minimum Purchase Order Quantity characteristic)?

THANKS!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

Maybe it is a question of <u><b>position</b></u> in your call structure.

You can try to change the position and higher up in the sequence.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

First of all thanks for answering so quickly.

Do you mean that I have to add a new row in the OCI as I did in for the Minimum Order Quantity (when I added a new row containing this information MIN_ORDER_QTY, E, Fixed Value)

THANKS!!

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

I don't there is a standard check for the characteristic /CCM/QUANTITY_INTERVAL.

I think you have two options

1. copy and adapt the minimum qty check BADI implementation /CCM/CSE_OCIMINQTY and use the VALIDATE_DATA method to check the quantity interval value and provide a warning or error message if the quantity entered is not a multiple of the quantity_interval value

2. copy and adapt the Price Scale BADI implementation /CCM/CSE_OCISCALEPRI and use the ENRICH_DATA method to update the quanity to the nearest multiple of the value in the quanity interval. i.e. if interval quanity = 10 and ordered quantity = 15 use the BADI to update the quanity to 20 when it is passed to the shopping cart.

I have previously used option two to amend the quantity when it is passed to the shopping cart but the option best for you will depend on your business rules/processes.

Regards

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

THANKS for all these information! I think that we will be able to solve the problem now!!! THANKS again!!!!