Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated configuration (PI 7.1) throws error when do 'Test Configuration'

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing RFC to Web Service (SOAP) sync scenario. It was working fine earlier. Then we removed sender & receiver agreement, removed receiver & interface determination. (i.e we wanted to use Integrated Configuration). After created integrated configuration and test this from (Tools --> Test Configuration) it throws the following error at the receiver agreement step.

Sender Agreement - Green

Receiver Determination - Green

Interface Determination - Green

Operation Mapping - Green

Receiver Agreement - Red.

-

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_TST500 to receiver -BusService_ME,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.ZIDXF_ME_FULLGEN: No standard agreement found for , BS_TST500, , BusService_ME, urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions, ZIDXF_ME_FULLGEN

-

Please note that sender side we use Business System and receiver side we use Business Service. When we created manually sender agreement, we use copy & paste the RFC name and namespace since the SWCV is not assigned to this source business system.

So, kindly help me to solve this ? (How it was working while created manually & not working through Integrated configuration)

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi My Advice to you develop one dummy scenario to test Integration Configration working or not,

Develop like scenario File to SOAP like tha use only Bussiness Component dont use Bussiness System if it working fine mean then the proble with using Bussine System for RFC.

i implemented the same concept few months its worked perfectly.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You cannot test Integrated Configuration using Test Configuration Tool of ID in PI 7.1. Also you cannot test it through RWB.

You have to use SOAP UI or have to send a message from the Sender System by giving them the WSDL URL and trigger the message.

Regards

Vimal

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I feel there is bug in Test Configuration for IC. Because, it is working correctly during run-time.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I feel there is bug in Test Configuration for IC. Because, it is working correcly during run-time.

Not a bug.....we have to test the scenario end-to-end for Integrated Configuration.....Test Configuration is not to be used....Test Configuration goes through the Pipeline Steps....but IN Integrated Configuration you avoid IE....so no Pipeline steps....so why would test Configuration come into picture?

Regards,

Abhishek.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh Raj,

After did the the completer CPACache refesh also, it is not working.

Any solutions to proceed further ?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

After did the Cache Refresh, it is not helping to solve the problem 'Receiver Agreement'. I have created 'Integrated Configuration' instead of individual objects (Receiver Agreement)

Any idea ..?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After did the Cache Refresh, it is not helping to solve the problem 'Receiver Agreement'. I have created 'Integrated Configuration' instead of individual objects (Receiver Agreement)

It's not a problem with the Integrated Configurator. It is there to be used like that

Well, have you done a complete CPACache refresh? I have noticed such problems arising because of that. Also, once you are through with the complete refresh, check for the success of the same.

If not, then let us know.

Regards,

Neetesh

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The other scenario which use Integrated Configuration (SOAP to RFC - Synch) is working fine. We use Business Service for Sender and Business System (RFC) for receiver.

The problem is in this interfaces (RFC to SOAP). Receiver agreement is not determined.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is in this interfaces (RFC to SOAP). Receiver agreement is not determined.

This can be a cache related issue. Do a cache refresh first. If that doesn't help, delete your RA and re-create. Also, remember to do a cache refresh before running end-to-end.

Regards,

Neetesh

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any idea friends ...