cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR068 Work center category Z006 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Customizing transaction 'OP40', I inserted the application 'N' (Networks) for setting the task list application of a work center category Z006 to be used in PS (Project System)

Three weks ago I used transaction CR01 to create some work centers with Z006 category to be used in networks of a Project with no problem; but now I want to create another work center with transaction CR01, and I get the error message CR068 Setting:`Work center category Z006 does not exist' although the work center category has been maintained.

This work center category was not deleted in customizing, I can see the last work centers created in table CRHD.

I followed the steps described in the SAP note 15657 - (Setting the work center category is not permitted) of course using the task list application N.

I would like to get some help.

Regards.

Rafael Di Giovann T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to create work centre with transaction with CNR1

what do you get??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customization I checked and confirmed that the configuration with respect to Z006 was OK.

Finally I could create the workI using transaction CNR1.

Thanks.

Rafael Di Giovanni T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have authorization to see OP40 customization in that client, if yes, then kindly check and confirm whether configuration with respect to Z006 is still there in that client or its deleted/ overwritten with some valuable changes. The work center that had been created in past will definitely be there in CRHD table/ system irrespective of the configuration changes to their work center category.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj