cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info record lead time default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

We have a situation in which the business is maintaining planned delivery lead time in the info record as to the material master. There are values in both but we are finding that when running CTM that it is using the planned delivery time populated in the product master. We woudl like CTM to consider using the lead time that is populated in the external procurement relationship first. Is there a setting to change this or is this how the logic should work in APO?

Sincerely,

Kris Kraft

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your transportation lane there is setting to cosider planned delivery time from Tlane ismaintained correctly.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Would you know where this setting is maintained in T lane"setting to cosider planned delivery time from product specifc T lane"

I have a scenario where I want SNP to consider PDT from product specific means of transport rather means of transport.

Thanks,Bopanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is setting in feild usage:leadtime in tlane. According to information I have even with this setting for scheduling of external procurement will be done according to transportation duration maintained in Tlane in SNP.

You can try with following options-:

1. Maintain Gr processing time including planned delivery time.(Grprocessing time= Actual Gr processing time+Planned delivery time.)

2. There is one SAP note in service market place which gives sample coding to default transportation duration in mode of transport equal to planned delivery time from purchase record while tranfering purchase info record. this will be better option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kraft

you need not create T lane in APO. Just CIF the PIR to APO it will automatically create a T lane between the two

locations according to the PIR settings. For a detailed information refer to the link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/fd/87833c6e752f08e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

- Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kraft

have you ciffed the PIR to APO, is there a Tlane created throug it. Is CTM considering the source of supply in the

master data. Pls check.... Normally when a PR is created in APO with a valid source of suppy ( in ur case a vendor location) and had a tlane duration populate thru the PIR ciffed u need not maintain the planned delivery time in material master.

-Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Virender,

We were trying to avoid using the Transportation lanes and maintaining a bunch of data locally in APO like the product to vendor location data. So, from what I am gathering from what you are saying is that it will pick up the lead time from the PIR only if we create the transportation lane. This makes sense to me, I just wanted to make sure that i understand this clearly.

Sincerely,

Kris