Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS MSO MIX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have a question on MSO MIX.

I create an MSO order using the /AFS/ORDERS05 idoc. In the segment E1J3AHO, I do not pass on any value. This would then effectively let the system generate MIX IDs. I enter the quantities and stores in the segment E1J3AIO. If there are multiple stores, I enter multiple E1J3AIO segments and respective store and quantities.

Everything works fine. I get an MSO order after this which I can explode.

My issue is, if I enter say 3 segments of E1J3AIO for 3 stores with equal quantities, I get a single MIX ID and so a single line item in the MSO order.

However, if I enter different quantities for each store for the same size and same material, I get three different MIX IDs and three different line items in the sales order. Only difference is the quantity for each store.

I tried for help but could find a lot of info the MSO MIX in AFS HELP but unfortunately there is nothing explained when this kind of scenario is there. If you see in AFS help in interfaces for Orders in SD, it is so beautifully explained with an illustration how a mix id is generated by the system but the illustration does not show for unequal quantities per store.

Does anybody know if there is a userexit which can be used to overcome this problem. I can not have so many line items for the same material. And since our volume is huge, it would be really difficult if the same item is ordered by say 30 stores. Multiply this by say atleast 30 materials in our sales orders and then if the quantities are different and then add sizes. The unfortunate part is system can not generate more than 999 MIX IDS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Edited by: VIDYA SAGAR DADI on Oct 2, 2009 7:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya

I am in the same scenario. Could you please let me know if this got resolved. I would greatly appreciate your help if you could let me know the mapping logic for MSO orders. We are on ECC6.0 with AFS .

Thanks a lot for your help

Sunny