cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to populate multiple error messages from an internal table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way to populate multiple error messages from an internal table which consists of all the errors.

I don't want to loop at this internal table and report error for each record one by one.

Is there any way. Any clue is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure on what exactly you're trying to do..

you want to aggregate all your error messages from your process into an internal table.. but don't want to issue messages for all of them?

do you only want to report the unique errors?

we need more info on what you're trying to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure on what exactly you're trying to do..

you want to aggregate all your error messages from your process into an internal table.. but don't want to issue messages for all of them?

do you only want to report the unique errors?

we need more info on what you're trying to do.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>I don't want to loop at this internal table and report error for each record one by one.

Why not? Its not that difficult to loop through the table and issue a message for each record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Its not difficult to issue message on looping, but wanted to know if there is any method/way thru which we can pass the entire internal table to issue messages in one shot.

Hi Robert,

I will pass the selected rows of ALV for some back end changes thru the method of an assistant class and the method will return me the list of error messages. I want to know if there is any way that i can pass the internal table directly.

Regards,

Ajay