cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Initiator problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an issue with process initiator. Only if we give HRASRA code, the process is appearing in the process list.

We want a separate process list for managers i.e. for HRASRB code, but right now we are being forced to enter HRASRA

along with manager code. So processes appearing in HR administrators list appear in managers list.

How to avoid this problem?

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Too funny...I have blog that I am wrapping up that details all of this...probably will release it next week.

In a nutshell.....that initiator setting is set to HRASRA (Admin) by default on the webdynpro (you can see it). Once you set up other initiators (like HRASRB or ZMYINIT or whatever) then you need to PASS that as an application parameter to the application to handle. You can see this passed either on the iView level or in the XSS config typically.

Again, a VERY detailed blog on it coming next week.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

We do have the same requirement. (ie) For a same form, the appearance of the fields should be different for the Mgr and HR admin. say 1 page form for manager and 2 pages for HR.

So we thought of creating 2 process and 2 forms one for each (mgr and HR) and provided the initiator role as HRASRA (for HR) and HRASRB (for Mgr). But the form is appearing only if the role initiator is HRASRA.

Can you please provide a bit more info on this?

Thanks,

Vijai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you will be more lucky with this question in the HR forum, as this poroblem is not related to the Technology SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe.

Best regards,

Dezso