cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Floor plan manager for webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The current version of SAP is SAP ECC 6.0. Following are the more detail patch levels.

SAP_ABA 700 0010

SAP_BASIS 700 0010

ST-PI 2008_1_700 0000

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 0010

SAP_BW 700 0010

SAP_AP 700 0007

SAP_HR 600 0009

SAP_APPL 600 0007

There is no FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK interface are not available.

When I see the cookbook it says FPM is available from NW 7.0 Ehp 1.

Can any one let me know how to get FPM functionality with minimum system disturbance. I dont think I can convince the company to upgrade to EHP 1 only for FPM. Any SAP note can provide the functionality ??

Thanks in advance, Points are assured.

Aleem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Can any one let me know how to get FPM functionality with minimum system disturbance. I dont think I can convince the company to upgrade to EHP 1 only for FPM. Any SAP note can provide the functionality ??

Sorry but for supported version of FPM, you must update to ERP 6.0 EnhP4 which contains NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 1.

There were some parts of FPM delivered on NetWeaver 7.0 Support Package 14 and higher, but the delivery is not complet nor are the configuration tools very user friendly. Therefore the offical support only starts with NetWeaver 7.01.

We can't provide large pieces of new functionality via SAPNotes. That is why we have Enhancement Packages - to have a delivery mechanism for new functionality without having to go through a full upgrade. If we put something as big as the FPM framework into a SAP Note, the note would effectively become an Enhancement Package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas Jung,

Thanks for the answer.

Actually I hesitated to write another mail to you as already I troubled you a lot. Your answer in this forum gave me immense pleasure.

I congratulate SAP for having people like YOU.

Regards,

Aleem.

Answers (0)