cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Dates in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A sales order in R/3 has GI and Requested Delivery Date.

The same order appears to have only the GI date in APO.

Any ideas on how both dates could be updated in APO? Anyone with an experience of updating the dates through cif enhancements?

Regards,

Zeeshan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN does contain field TIME_TYPE which has value of WADAT , but I do not see it populated.

The field TIME_TYPE has data element /SAPAPO/EV_TYPE which is used in userexit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLVCRM_002.

You need to do development to populate this field TIME_TYPE for WADAT.

Regards,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

I think, Requested delivery date comes to APO not GI date. Incase you wnated to GI date to be associated to salesorder, that can be done by using userexit in CIF EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001.

But i didnot understand on why do u require both dates as planning requires on date and that is requested deleivery date.

Please elaborate your case in detail.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

The requested date and the GI date (I suppose you mean the MBDAT = material availability date) can be found in APO. My questions is : where did you check / search for the two dates ?

You can use the transaction /sapapo/rrp3 to check the dates..if you a sales order with no confirmation at the requested delivery date you should find two schedule lines: First one with the requested delivery date and the second one with the confirmed quantity and the MBDAT (or GI date)

Please recheck in /sapapo/rrp3.

best regards,

Michael