cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple lines input -Adobe interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to develop an interactive form which needs to accept multiple text lines.

I have used type: Text field and ticked Allow multiple lines,limit lenght to visible area but it is starting from middle.

How to make changes so that it starts from top left corner?

Also,

I have a button whihc saves the pdf form in portal.For some reason it is changing all my inouts to capital letters.

I have used pdfsource to store the pdf .

What could be the problem?

Rgds

Vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vara,

Go to Fonts and Paragraph pallette and in Paragraph tab, you have to select the Align Top option.

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

When you place the Text field with an option of Allow Multiple Lines the text starts from the middle of that area, in order to make it to start from left corner then select the Text Field, and then select the 'Paragraph'' Palette" from the " Palette" menu, now in that palette select the one which suits to your requirement from 'Currently Editing Value Properties', here it is :5th one from left.

If you select this then the text will stat from left corner.

Thanks,

Jhansi

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What exaclty do you meen by "starting from middle" ?

The text in the Input box?

Does it only behaved this way if you use mutiline input element?

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the [image link|http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/am5g5FQgDdrhgdxKZPRidg?feat=directlink] which explains what i meant.Yes it does when i say allow multiple lines.

Also,

Upon submit my inputs are changing to capital letters.How can we avoid this? Any javascript coding would help me?

Rgds

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Thank you it resolved my issue related to that alignment.

I am awarding you full points and I will open another question for my capital letter issues.

if possible pls answer this.

rgds

Vara