cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report project version comparison plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Iu2019m testing a Report project version comparison plan t/code S_ALR_87013539, if I choose a simulation version and choose u201CStructure-relatedu201D then this can be compared but if I use u201CObject-relatedu201D then there is any data to compare. I choose in origin of date both u201CCurrent datau201D and u201CVersion datau201D.

If I chose to compare a snapshot version then I can compare it in both u201CStructure-relatedu201D and u201CObject-relatedu201D.

So my question is if this is as it should be or is this an error?

I mean if you can compare u201CStructure-relatedu201D and u201CObject-relatedu201D for snapshots I should be able to do the same for simulation versions.

Best regards

Jose Marin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this report is for Project Version related data comparison with other project version/Plan/ current. I hope this is not right report for simulation version. When you are using this report with reference to structure it should show structure related information with reference to other version as well, but when you are selecting Object related it will have reference of Project version itself.

Regards

Avisek