cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY CPROJECTS DUMPS WHEN SAVING MODIFIED TASK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When user tries to set as completed more then one task at once, I'm getting frequently a short dump error which I report after:

<br> Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_DPR_TRANSACTION_MANAGER====CP" -in "ON_TRANSACTION_FINISHED".

<br> The main program was "SAPMHTTP ".

<br><br>In the source code you have the termination point in line 20 of the (Include) program "CL_DPR_TRANSACTION_MANAGER====CM009".

<br><br> The following refers to the exact interruption point:

<br><br>

<br>1 |METHOD ON_TRANSACTION_FINISHED.

<br>| 2|

<br>| 3| DATA:

<br>| 4| LR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER TYPE REF TO CL_DPR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER.

<br>| 5|

<br>| 6|*/Transaction supervision snaps only if changes are made

<br>| 7| CL_DPR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER=>SET_ACTIVE_APPLICATION(

<br>| 8| iv_application = CL_DPR_CO=>SC_APPLICATION_TYPE_DPR ).

<br>| 9| LR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER =

<br>| 10| CL_DPR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER=>GET_INSTANCE( ).

<br>| 11| IF LR_APPL_OBJECT_MANAGER->HAS_CHANGES( ) EQ CL_DPR_CO=>SC_FALSE.

<br>| 12| RETURN.

<br>| 13| ENDIF.

<br>| 14|

<br>| 15|*/With the help of this event handler unauthorized transactional

<br>| 16|*/statements are detected

<br>| 17| IF KIND EQ CL_SYSTEM_TRANSACTION_STATE=>COMMIT_WORK.

<br>| 18| MESSAGE X085(00).

<br>| 19| ELSE.

<br>| ***|>>>>>| MESSAGE X086(00).

<br>| || 21|* ENDIF. |

<br>| | 22| |

<br>| | 23|ENDMETHOD.

<br><br>

Is there anyone who experienced something similar when confirming task? I think it's some kind of excepition handled uncorrectly by the system but I can't grasp the meaning of the generic output message: "Error when saving data". What's more: some tasks are processed correctly and some other get the error message!

<br><br>Thanks for just a little help or suggestion.

<br><br>

Best regards<br>Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Andrea;

Please, check de Note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002427443

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Were you able to get a solution to this problem. I would appreciate if you could share any inputs on this.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khumar. Unfortunately problem hasn't been solved yet. I have no idea how to go out from this...I've found a Sap Note with similar issue:

Note 950528 - A termination occurs when you save

but it deals with the flag accounting integration on project type, which causes this kind of message if it's set without activating the CO module. So what? This is not my point.

Thanks for some tips or suggestion

Andrea

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Andy,

Is there any customer programs involved? If not, you can open a customer message to let SAP to check it.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhembo,<b>

First of all thanks for your kind reply. Yeahu2026I should try to open an issue on Sap but since webdnypro and method involved are customu2026 Iu2019m not so sure to get an useful answer.

At that point anyway the system is trying to insert a record in a standard table, which is dpr_entity_link. Something goes wrong and so, with sy-subrc not initial, the system outputs u201CUnable to save datau201D. Difficult to say if thereu2019s a bug in custom code or in Sap standard.<b>