cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding review of blog posts

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDN Team,

I'm looking at my blog post that is 8 days old and wondering whether 40 points I see is initial points or points after review. AFAIR, Craig said that points are reviewed in 3-5 days. On other hand, I understand that recent week you have a lot of other work so delays are possible

So I think it would be better if you place something in "Comments" field (not blog comments, but reward points' ones) to make it explicit that entry was re-viewed.

Next thing that would be interesting to know what formula are you using to calculate points. Number of views? Number of comments? What is number of views, anyway -- count of unique logged-in users, number of unique IP addresses?

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple answer: "Initial Points" mainly because of the problems of late and that I am in Sapphire Orlando with limited (or I should say "on-off access") to the net.

As for the points for hte blogs the main indiciator is "value to the community" how does the community respond, comment, use and talk about in other areas the content of this blog.

Answers (0)