cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport not present in the buffer of target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Help me investigate why transport is not present in the buffer of the target system. The transport is already released in dev but when i checked the log it says:

Checks at Operating System Level 01.10.2009 18:09:32 (0) Successfully Completed

Pre-Export Methods 01.10.2009 18:09:36 (0) Successfully Completed

Export 02.10.2009 12:19:09 In process: Requires update

I think the export processing is the problem. Could you please help me out on this??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having the same issue, the trasnport request is moving to the other system buffer from Development system. But the status of the the trasnport request still shows "in process" in the export phase in Dev system. Can anybody please help on this?

Thanks

Amair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anindya,

Thank you very much for your help. I have now resolved the problem. I manually added the transport to the buffer of target system.

Regards,

Sarry

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check whether that request has been created as "Local Change request"...if that is the case you cant see the request in import queue of QAS or PRD.

Secondly, if the request has a target system ( check from SE01 in DEV system), check if you have datafiles and cofiles for that request in usr/sap/trans/data urs/sap/trans/cofiles directory from Operating system level

If everything is fine, try to forward the request from DEV system import queue or add the request in the import queue of QAS system manually