cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row Selected in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table on a view of my dynpro and by default the first row is selected.

How I can show my table without any row selected?

Tks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your view go to the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW and use the following code to deselect the row.

DATA: o_node_output_data TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

o_node_output_data = wd_context->get_child_node( name = '<context table name>' ).

o_node_output_data->set_lead_selection_index( o_node_output_data->no_selection ).

Let me know if that works.

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem, tks.

Bye!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go to the context node to which the table is bound. If you click on the context node then you can see the Properties section below for the node.In there you will find one variable called Initialise Lead Selection which has a checkbox. Uncheck the checkbox and the top row will not be selected by default.

For multiple selection please select the Selection Mode as Multi for the table in Layout.

Regards,

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just uncheck the

"Initialization Lead Selection" check box from the CONTEXT-NODE 'Properties which you have assigned to the TABLE.

And suppose you do not want any raw of ur TABLE being selected than uncheck the "Raw Section" check box from TABLE Properies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first row is always selected now... I need to have not even a row selected when I show my table the first time, and after, when I filled all rows with the data, I have to have the possibility of to select many rows...

I don't know how to realize this...