cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Text in Different Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Expert,

I have query for maintaining text in multiple language, let me elaborate my query..

I created std project having all WBS element & maintain WBS Text ( description) in English lanuage.Now my client prefers that if a person in other country log into SAP in German language then he should see all description in German language.

I have one solution that log into SAP in German Language & maintain all text again in German language. This will be just repeatition of the work what I did in English language.Client wants to maintain all text in 6 language & I have to repeat the same work 6 times.

If you have come across such issue , please tell me about your solution.

Regards,

Ashok Sangal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Activate business function OPS_PS_CL1

Multi language support has to be activated fro the Object ML(IMG-->Project system-->activate multi language support)

when you create a new PS object , a new tab short text appears, in which you can maintain different language keys and description

so when ever user logs in different language then the description of PS object will appear in that language if it is maintained in short text tab

vijay

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are on ECC ehp 3 and above then you can activate the OPS* business function to manage texts in multiple languages for project def, wbs, network, network activity, milestone

else sorry no other way - you need to create the text for all