cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine that the Mapped User Id has the active r/3 account?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to determine the whether the mapped user ID in portal has active or inactive user account in R/3.

For example:

We have implemented SSO between WAS & backed R/3. Now the user has the active poratl account but the R/3 account is inactive or locked due to some reason. Now in this situation when user logs in and hit the application then the screen display's the 500 internal server error which is not understood by the client. The requirement is to display the custom message instead of 500 internal server error inorder to direct the user that his account is inactive or locked in R/3.

I have to handle this within the WDinit method of the Componenet controller which will stop the processing if incase the above is true and display the appropiate Error Message.

Hope I am clear in statement above.

Looking for your prompt reply.

Thanks

Shobhit Taggar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I think there ius some problem regarding your understanding of this issue. the solution you suggested will check if the portal user is locked or not.

My Question is how we can check if the backend SAP R/3 User iaccount is locked or inactive whose ID is mapped in the portal.

Hope I am clear in this.

Thanks

Shobhit Taggar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for you reply. But i am having one issue. I am getting the error below.

IUserAccount is not resolved.

Can you let me know the package to import to make this work?

Thanks

Shobhit Taggar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

import com.sap.security.api.IUserAccount;

See this link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417300)ID1438221150DB00601362742208939333End?r...

Kind Regards,

Mukesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IUser user = WDClientUser.getCurrentUser().getSAPUser();
  if(user != null)  {
   IUserAccount acct[] = user.getUserAccounts();
   if(acct[0] != null)
	  {
                      acct[0].isLocked()
}