cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material availability date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i input the finish product in sales order, should the system check ATP is only finish product or including its raw material? also pls advice how to calcaulte material availability date. thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_gombert
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the availability check only checks the situation of the material entered into the sales orders (taking into account stock, existing work orders etc. based on your settings and transit times, loading times as set-up in the route etc. - as explained by the other post) but not the availability of the materials (from the BOM) on the lower levels (raw materials, components).

Regards

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i change the request delivery date, material availability date will be changed according to request delivery date. But i dont want material avaialbity date update automatically if request delivery date had changed. pls advice. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matr. Availability date is actually Requested delivery date - Transit time - Pick/Pack time - load time if it is a backwards scehduling. If the system see that MAD is in the past, then it does forward scheduling to get the MAD as per the incoming PO/Prod order and other factors and then add the times mentioned above to get the Delivery date.

So MAD will always change if you change the Requested delivery date in the schedule line.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material Availability Date is calculated based on Transportation planning time + Pick Pack time + Loading Time + Transit time .

The confg settings in Material Master ,Schedule line ( MRP type , Requirement type , Strategy ) will determine the A Check in Sales order