cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split with BPM - Error in Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my scenarion I am taking a source file and generating two target file using BPM. while designing everything looks fine and also it looks fine in SXI_CACHE. When I run the scenario, it picks the file and while transforming goes into error. I am able to get error in SXMB_MONI_BPE. Error Details : "com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_TO_FILE_MSGSPLIT_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~"

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transformation step, you are splitting a single message into two. Hence, I suggest you use two containers to store the two messages.

You can send the messages, using par for each, or by using two different send messages.

Regards,

Smitha.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

1) First get the inbound xml from the SXMB_MONI and test in the message Mapping (1:N) Mapping

2) If any error , what type of error you are getting there..

3) Check the number of message types in Message Mapping->Messages Tab->Target Structure.. Also check occurences if you have..after this check the Interface Mapping also..

4) Check the BPM , just change something and check for the Syntax Check with F7 ..then activate the BPM

Then test the scenario..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked with all the points which is mentioned.

No error in message mapping or interface mapping.

Syntax check in Integration process is OK

Occurence in target is unbounded

Container in Integration process is multiline

Still I get the same error in transformation step. Is there any other way to findout the problem.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sri,

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the Mapping once again.. Ie input xml of BPM and check the same in the IR..

Go to transaction code SWWL and delete the old entries and try to rerun the same.

Check the messages in Technical Details of the BPM.

How to guide to monitor the messages in BPM-

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003141152005E/HowTo_Monitor_ccBPM.pdf

Last option probably,Change the BPM , and try to reactivate it and refresh the cache and rerun.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just make sure that you have defined a multiline container element for the result of the transfomation step and also changed the occurence of your destination message type and interface to unbounded.

Regards,

bhavesh