cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Partner Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please tell me what is the purpose of Partner Function 'SP - Forwarding Agent'? What is its meaning, its function & procedure how can I use it?

In my company, we have some orders from our Dealers. Means they are only bringing the orders, neither they are Sold-to-party nor ship-to-party.

For such type of Orders, we give commissions to these dealers. Now, I want to keep track record of such type of orders. So where can I mention these Dealers in Sale Order or I have to use some Partner Function?

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

First of all , the purpose of Partner Function - " Forwarding Agent" is that the partner will be sending the stock and he will be as a mediator between company and customers.Now if you have dealers and if they are neither Sold to Party nor Ship to Party . But if they are regular dealers then maintain them as a Sold to party.If they

But as per your company norms , if those dealers wont come under Sold-to-party nor Ship-to-party. then maintain them as a Forwarding Agent. who are supplying the stock and for getting the orders you are paying commisions. then i suppose your requirement should be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The simple most solution for this is to creata new partner function say Z001 called ' Dealer' and assign the same to the customer master for whom the dealer brings the order. You can name it whatever the company terminology is.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Forwarding Agent are Shippers who frequently engage the services of freight or forwarding agents.

Simply they make sure your deliveries are going to the correct destination on time and make money out of that.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forwarding Agent can be a customer or vendor , for the other question you can try with Commission agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

But in my system I am checking that there is no Partner Function with name "COMMISSION AGENTS" or with similar name.

So please tell which partner function I can use.

Regards,

Vishal