cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Sales Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a return order with reference to billing document. Now when i am creating delivery with reference to that return sales order, system is throwing an error that "According to the settings made in your user master record, you are not authorized to perform this transaction using movement type 651"

Please respond that what does this mean?

Best Regards,

AI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your user id is not allowed to create return delivery which has movement type 651. Take the help of your basis team and get the required authorisation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks its working. But now when i m creating invoice with reference to this return despatch, system is saying " Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery". But I have already done goods issue.

Please confirm that I am doing return in the correct way. i have created return order with reference to billing doc, then i create despatch with picking quantity 0 and then i am trying to create invoice with ref to despatch advice.

Please update if i m doing any thing wrong.

Many Thanks.

Best Regards,

AI.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery

Go to VL02N, key in the delivery reference and execute. Check whether the tab "Post Goods Issue" is in editable mode. If yes, tick this tab. The above message conveys that you have not done PGI. Probably, you would have saved the delivery without doing PGI in which case also, delivery reference will be generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, it seems the ID you used has no authority to do that. Pls check the authority assignment to that user ID.