cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change shopping cart created by others in SRM7.0

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I would like to confirm whether it is possible to list and change shopping carts created by other users ? This is for administrator who needs to update the shopping cart on behalf of the users. I have looked at Monitor Shopping Cart transaction but that only allows deletion on certain status and edit if status is in errors.

Appreciate confirmation on above so that I can decide whether an enhancement is needed in this case.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see the very useful functionality which your business expects.

from our mentor PETER NOWATH contribution to our community what is team purchasing.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing#Teampurchasing-Whatisteampurchasing%3F

The function Team purchasing was added with SRM 7.0. Within Team Purchasing the team members can take over shopping carts of others and process them. Former when an employee was on vacation or left the company, nobody else (beside of the administrator) could process his SCs. Now with the Team purchasing the users can define substitutes themselves, who are able to take over their SCs. The substitution authority can be also inherited, so for example when Purchaser2 is substitute of Purchaser1, and Purchaser3 is substitute of Purchser2, then Purchaser3 can also take over the SC from Purchaser1.

Great document and very helpful

when purchaser is abscent we have functionality called reworkload distribution concept in srm.

br

muthu

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. I should have mentioned that I have looked at the team puchasing function. The only issue here is that we are doing an upgrade to SRM7 and will be bringing through the old workflow, meaning we ar eusing the application controlled workflow instead of the new process controlled workflow, and I understand that team purchasing is only available with the process controlled workflow. So, now I am looking at alternative solution to this.

Regards

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have configured team purchasing, there is no restriction on application or process controlled workflow. We have currently the application workflow (old WF) in place and the functionality is working fine.

Thanks

Kiran

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran, this helps us a lot.

Regardfs

SF

Answers (0)