Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Date - BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SRM 7.0, PDP scenario.

I am able to transfer purchase requisitions from ECC to SRM for sourcing, but only those PR which the delivery date is very close to the day of executing the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

We need that all released PR (populated in EPRTRANS table) are transferred to SRM, without taking care of Transfer Date. Is this possible?

Can you also explain how this Transfer Date is defined?

Many thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running SRM server 550 i have the following variant setup for BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER for batch scheudling and it clears the EPRTRANS table of all entries on every run regardless of values in requsition for transfer date, delivery date, etc. this is run in background on batch schedule

Selection purch. requisition EMPTY

Transfer date 12/31/9999

Offset Transfer Date in Days EMPTY

Packet size for selection 100

Max. No. of Purch. Req. Items 100000

Name of Queue (QRFC) BBP_EXTREQ_TRANS

Several Queues x

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks much Justin.

br

muthu

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justin ,

Can you please tell me how to set this variant as I am looking into the EPRTRANS but I am not getting the values.

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whenever EPRTRANS TABLE GOT FILLED , all these PRs are transfered to SRM by BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER . Where transfer dte come to picture? since this date we arre not taking into sc creationalso .

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The EPRTRANS table is being filled with a Transfer Date, and the strange behaviour is that to transfer the PR to SRM I have to fill in the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER the exactly Transfer Date. If the value Transfer Date is empty it does not take in consideration the PR.

So, only by executing manually the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER is working.

I am filling the job this way:

Selection purch. requisition EMPTY

Transfer date EMPTY

Offset Transfer Date in Days EMPTY

Packet size for selection 100

Max. No. of Purch. Req. Items 100000

Name of Queue (QRFC) BBP_EXTREQ_TRANS

Several Queues x

Thanks,

Ezequiel