cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not want to create QN for 03 inspection lot, but want to create Defect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I Do not want to create QN for 03 inspection lot, but want to create Defect for record purpose. Can you please let me know what configuration are required for that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer Sujit,

I checked for defect class, Activate Q-Notification is alreday un check. and No Next function is checked.

Any other ideas

Thanks

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.

I tried by removing Notification type in inspection type configuration and got below error in QE51N while reject the MIC.

"No quality notification type has been defined for inspection type 03

Message no. QF048

Diagnosis

The inspection type 03 is not assigned to a quality notification type in the inspection type table.

Procedure

Defect records are stored as quality notifications. To permit defects to be recorded for inspection type 03 inspection lots, you must assign this inspection type to a quality notification type."

Please let me know, do need to make any more configuration?

Thanks

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customizing check the defect class. For critical defect category QN is activated in standard. Deselect that or define your own defect class. Just try with this & let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It's not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It's not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the class of the defects that you have recorded.

If it is critical then check the customization whether "Notification active" radio button is tick for the defect class

remove the tick & make to no action

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to QCC0->Quality Inspection>Inspection lot creation>maintain Inspection type>select 03 inspection type> here remove the Notification type-F3

This will not create notification in inprocess

Now When inspection lot of 03 will be created you can click on defect in QA32 & record the defects for reference perpose.

Regards

Sujit