cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infocubes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I loded master data in to the infoobjects and populated data in to cube also.

when i click manage on the cube and see the fact table contents i am seeing all the SID wih values but when i see infocube contents for some master data infoobjectsthe value is ZERO although it is having data

can some body suggest what to do

Thanks

vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Check if the master data ID arrive to the cube.

The simpliest way to do it is simulate/update option for PSA (or from detailed tab of the monitor).

Do not tick debug option/ Just execute simulation. Pressing Target records button (several times) you'll see the data flow (pay attention to the screen title - it'll show start routine (if any) - communication structure - update rules). Notice where the ID is disappeared.

Most likely, it happens in URs. If so, check them first.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj

that is what i am doing and i am seeing zeros there insted of values

thanks

vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Try

LISTCUBE->SELECT ALL FIELDS IN THE "FLD SELECTN FOR OUTPUT" TAB IN THIS SCREEN -> SELECT ALL FIELDS-> EXECUTE

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I can see master data and master data is there

let's say for infoobject 0person the master data is there

But when i go to infocube and click manage

and select contents then fact table i can see all the sid keys and key figure value.

but when i click contents of infocube it is showing zero value for infoobject 0person i can see the values of other master data infoobjects

how is it possible to see values in contents of infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Basically you need to see the Cube data using LISTCUBE transaction.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

I think you are trying to view the master data that you have loaded right?

If so, please right click the corresponding InfoObject for which you want to see the master data and choose "maintain master data".

Pls. note that master data sits in Infoobject level and transaction data alone goes to cube.

If you want you want to view all the contents of the InfoCube, you need to select all fields to display. This will display the entire fields in the Infocube.

Hope I am answering your question ..If I have understood it wrong, pls. rephrase your question more clearly.

Thanks,

Raj

Message was edited by: Raj

Message was edited by: Raj