cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking across multiple HUs for Group of Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the standard shipping LMOB transactions to support the warehouse functions.

We have storage type T30 set up as our pick face. When executing transaction LM45, Pick and Pack, it is not possible to pick

from multiple source HUs if the entire HU is not picked. For example, if we need a quantity of 10 assume we have an HU of 8 and and HU of 20. For different reasons, we may only pick 6 from the first HU and want to pick the remaining 4 from the other HU. We scan the first HU, enter the pick quantity, and press Save, the quantity left is considered as underdelivered and will not allow me to pick from it.

If I execute the same process using LH01 (assign pick HU to TO) and then LT12 (pick option) to complete the picking process, the TO is splitted properly and allow me to pick the second HU to complete my open quantity.

Any suggestion of BADI, User-exit or Enhancement point that I can use will be appreciated.

Regards

Oscar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using L_TO_CONFIRM function module from there you can copy the functionality of splitting the line item quantity. This happens for outbound process where in the original quantity can be partially picked from the original HU into new HU. In this case the left over quantity is considered for next pick. As this process is not in RF, you need to see if you can apply this module or part of it in RF to fulfill you requirement.

Amit G

Answers (0)