cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA reports for non abap systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am facing a problem with configuration of EWA reports for SAP NW Portal.

I have already configured EWA for abap systems, and those are running good on weekly basis. but i have problem with configuration of reports for java systems.

So far, i have installed an SMD agent and CA on my EP-satellite system. I have also configured and SMD server on my Sollution Manager and registered the SMD agent on SMD server and installed Willy Introscope on SMD server.

I am using a central SLD which is running on different host as Solution Manager. I did all the configuration (smsy_setup, configuration of sld_data_supplier etc... )

I have also created the system in SMSY, matched the smsy with SLD (data source SLd)and assigned Logical component to java system.

>>> But when i want do define data collection in the SMD for Gargage Collection (task in scheduler) i cannot see host of my portal system in the SMD.

In the SMD i can see just the abap systems for which the EWA are being already generated.

(i have done also configuration>>connecting managed sytem to the SMD, but i still cannot connect my Portal system to SMD)

Do you have any idea, what i have done wrong?

My solution manager is running on Sap NW 7.0, SPS16,

Sattelite system , EP SPS 19

Thank you very much for your points!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member80258
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

Use SOLMAN_SETUP

I suggest to you, that update to Ehp1.

Regards

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan

Have you placed the Enterprise Portal system in a solution in solution manager ?

It's a prerequisite for getting EWA reports.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

have you performed the setup for the managed system- Diagnostics setup in http://<host>:<port>/smd -> managed system- this should be done for a Java system too and you should get the data for the Analysis Tabs. This forms a pre-requisite.

Also,

Please follow the note: 976054 Availability of EWA for Non ABAP components .

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

I was following the enclosed guide from the note: 976054, but it doesn't help to solve my issue.

And when i want to permorm the setup for the managed systems,(http://<host><port>/smd -> diagnostic setup->managed systems ->setup wizard) i can not see there my Portal systems, just the abap systems.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Best regards

Slavomir