cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_03_bf problem with extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I've a problem with extracting records from 2lis_03_bf.

For movement type 305 I get records that appears only once in database tables (MKPF,MSEG) twice in RSA3.

(I means that for one movement that I see in MSEG I get two identical records - totally identical).

I don't know why it happens and I don't know why some of the movments have duplicate records where others don't.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Yoav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

thank you for replies, but:

1. i've checked all fields(!!!) all identical - all have exact same values so i cannot differintiate between them.

2. I've checked in the transactions you suggested. they show 1 movement of type 305, but again i've got 2 movements for that record (2 identical records).

3. no problem of loading the data twice (i've deleted the setup tables before i made the data load).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that Init load? If so, pls check whether you have done the Init to setup twice. Delete the setup table data and do the Init again and check for the records in RSA3.

-Jayasudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashi,

check the transaction codes MB5B and MB51 in R/3.

For movement type 305, take one material number as an example and check in MB5B, it will display all the records with document numbers. Check the document numbers are same or different.

Each material contails different rocords for issue and receipt.

Check it out I think it will help for your problem.

Thanks

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shani,

Have you checked all the fileds in RSA3? because generally the system map the in and out movement in two different records: for example it produce two different records to map the issue from a storage location and the income in the other one.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shani

Riccardo's suggestion is correct . I also had experienced this once for a diff movenment type , it was showing correct in report.

Check the quantity signs (+ & -)for these 2 records and also execute the report & check

Regards

Pradip