cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Consumption Macro when using Consumption Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using consumption groups to release the forecast at the Product-Location-Sold To level to SNP/PPDS. Because the sales group is creating this forecast and is responsible for its accuracy, we would like to be able to show this sales group the consumption data at the appropriate level in the APO DP Planning Area to leverage the DP hierarchy.

To that end, I am investigating the use of macros to be able to calculate the post consumption quantities in DP at the appropriate level. I have looked at the DEMAND_CALC function and the FORECAST_CONSUMPTION functions, but they either do not provide my with what I need or I am not creating the macros properly. Is it possible to pass the post consumed quantity from SNP back to DP at the Product-Location-Sold To level? If not, has anyone done this with a macro?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Sean Mawhorter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sean,

I thought key figures 9AAFCST and 9ADFCST key figures shows the forecast after consumption i.e. post consumed qty. The same can be sent to Demand planningby using tcode /SAPAPO/SNPFCST by provideing the category and keyfigure.

Hope this resolves your problem otherwise pleas let me know your issue with some example.

Thanks & regards,

Jagadeesh

Answers (0)