cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past posting -report updation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can i post the cash sales invoice for the past date with the current document date.

I am facing some problem in report.

when i create the cash order i changed the pricing date and request deklivery dat to the past (the system allows me to do it), i saved the oreder the system had created the order number and generate the delivery number automatically in the back ground , then i vlo2n i change the actual PGI ,Planned PGI date, Loading date, Picking date as the past date say eg 09092009 document creation date is say today.when i did the PGI the system has posted the posting date as 090909.(fine).

while creating the billing document the system has taken the pricing date as past 090909 because as i changed the pricing in teh sles order when saving the billing document the system posted the accounting entry on 090909.(fine).

when i run the report MC2 and MCQ the system has not updated thesales figure happened for the cash sales,

But when i run the same scenario for the credit (standard sales ) the system has updated the sales figure in teh said report.

Please let me know i am i mising anything in the sales invoice or the scenario is possible or not.

(i checkef th update setting in LIS everything is fine ).

Thanks ain advance

regards

Praveen S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnxs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks you have missed some settings for the item category for cash sales in LIS. Say you run the same scenario without taking the date in past but todays date, are you still facing the problem.

cross verify your settings in update control in Logistic data warehouse

SPRO - LIS -Logistic Data warehouse - Updating - Settings Sales & Distribution - -

check all the nodes our here.

regards,

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree some customizing setting must be missing / incorrect.

As always when you have update problems with the SIS, use the simulation transaction for the document involved.

In that case transaction code MCVV will help you check the update that is happening is the Sales Information System.

Best Regards,

Franck

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant