cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager obsolete MTEs in Monitoring Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, in my solution manager I have old obsolte MTEs from old installations and currently additionally MTEs from a system, which was copied from 32 BIT to 64 BIT hardware.

These MTEs I can't delete, because the backend system isn't available ore the connection is incorrect. How I can delete these MTS from the tree?

At the moment it fails with the following error message.

Operation failed for the following nodes (MTE)

Node name (MTE)

CRP\Oracle\...\PSAPCRP\Free space

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand properly go to RZ20 on the menu Extras--> Activation Maintenance Function

Shrink all the link there you see customized MTE under All-> SAP-> Public Sets -> User Specific Sets

These can be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for feedback, but I'd like to delete a MTE class from an existing satellite system in a customizied monitor, not a customized monitor itself.

if I delete the monitor and create a new monitor with f.e.:

CCMS_GET_MTE_BY_CLASS

Parameter : R3System = COOP_R3 , MTEClass = CCMS_ORA_space_tsp_mocl

the corrupt MTE exists furthermore.

I can't delete the MTE of a existing satellite system. The deletion of a customized monitoring tree is not a problem.

Edited by: René Schulz on Oct 2, 2009 10:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the error. The colleagues, which done the system copy changed the IP adress on the new hardware to the same as the old IP. But unfortunately they have forgotten to disable the CCMS agents on the old boxes. Now the new agents from the 64 bit hardware and the old agents from the 32 bit hardware were connectet with the same program ID to the CEN gateway and the were on a competition

I'v stoped the agents on the old machines and now it is OK.

thx for support.

kind regards

René