cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different schedulelines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai friends,

My issue is my line item number is same but I have two schedulelines for the same line item number.I have created two delivery document numbers with one order number.How do I know that which line item number belongs to which scheduleline? Because line item number is same.Awaiting for reply, thanks in advance.

regards,

seetaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, your issue is this.

You had one sales order line item with2 schedule lines. & you have done 2 deliveries for that SO/LI.

Now you want to see the SO/LI/Sch Line link in the Delivery document level?

If I understood your issue correctly, this is not possible in SAP now.

Because you have only SO# & LI # in the Delivery Item table. Not the Sch Line #. There for you can see only SO# & LI # in the LIPS table.

Go to SE11 & enter LIPS there as table. Run it for your delivery document number.

VGBEL & VGPOS are your SO# & LI# but you cannot see a your ETENTR (Sch LI#) in the LIPS table.

But there is a way to have ETENR in the LIPS table. But you need ABAP' help to do that. This is how you do it.

- Use VL10E transaction to create delivery against schedule lines.

- Create append structure in the LIPS table to accommodate to carry the schedule line item of sales order in each delivery document + Line Item combination.

- Use this user-exit u2013include MV50AFZ1. Can save the particular sales order schedule line in the LIPS, earlier created append structure field.

Then you have the schedule line number available in the LIPS table

Hope this helps you!

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anupa,

Thanks for your reply, I will inform my client, the solution given by you.

regards,

seetaram

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seetaram

For your line item as you got two different schedule lines , so check wheather stock is available or not in the plant. As per your problem you might have raised 40pcs for the line item and only 25pcs have got confirmed but the remaining stock of 15pcs has been confirmed on the delivery date 10/02/2009 , because you might have not maintained the lead time in days in VOV8 , and in MMR also RLT , and other data are not maintained . That is the reason system has given the confirmed delivery date for the remaining qty of 15pcs next day only.

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have two schedulelines for the same line item number.

What is the date in schedule line tab for those two schedule lines ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your quick response

delivery date confirmed quantity

10/01/2009 25

10/02/2009 15

but line item number is same.