cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruit - Problem creating candidates using RCF_CREATE_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to create candidates for e-recruitment in se38 using the program RCF_CREATE_USER I get an error message that says "Enter at least one number for the business partner".

But if I try to run the program again for the same user then it says that "A candidate already exists for the user". However if I check in su01, no reference user has been addded to the user roles.

Can anyone suggest why this isn't working.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this

Regards,

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Thanks. I realised that the second error message was a result of me trying to run the program again for the candidate, but I only tried this as it did not appear to have worked the first time. Do you know what I have to do in order to create the candidate correctly first time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We never had any issue while using this program 'RCF_CREATE_USER' though our recruit is still not working because of some other issues. We do get this error '"A candidate already exists for the user" whenever we try to repeat a username. If you use a username in this program which you never have used it before, you wont get this message. Try creating a new user in SU01 and then use in this program. You wont get this message. Normally we assume that a user is created even if you get some error after running the program. This is just my assumption. It seems E-recruiting model is very very complex!!

Let me know if you need any docs on Customizing the IMG for E-recruiting.

Regards,

Ahmad

Message was edited by: Ahmad Quraishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logica,

Please be aware that RCF_CREATE_USER is used to create candidates(E-recruiting users) for the first time.

After you create candidate,you can use SU01 to do all remaining stuff viz. password,etc.

Just try simply with all details needed to run the report(without duplicates) and this will solve the problem.

Please explain problem with parameters of report in case of further queries as I dont have system.

regards

Bharat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Logica,

Just see answer to thread for same question.

If the problem persists please give me detailed desc. as to which version,Internal/External candidate,etc.

regards,

Bharat