cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have imported my Software Component using file transfer to another PI system. I have imported Software Component, Product, Business System and Technical System too.

Now I'm trying to import Integration Builder objects to new PI system, but I have an error:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Import failed because of business system transfer of object Interface Determination | FILESYSTEM_P1D | oa_BankGroupSave | | FILESYSTEM_P1D: Obligatory transport target for business system FILESYSTEM_P1D not found in System Landscape Directory

But FILESYSTEM_P1D present in SLD and I have assigned it in Integration Builder.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

The following sequence should be followed while transporting Xi Objects from DEV to QA

1) Export the DEV SLD with export All on your desktop...Export ALL will contain All products,SWCV,TS,BS ...(.zip file)

2)Go to QA XI and import the above .zip file in QA SLD.

3) Now create TS & BS for QA XI ..give related integration server of QA XI .....Now QA XI will have BS of DEV as well as QA.

4) Create Transport Groups in QA SLD for DEV & QA Business systems based on their integration server.

5) Now create Transport targets in QA SLD for all DEV B.S........give QA B.S as target for each B.S.....

6) Export IR Objects from DEV and import in QA

7) Export ID Objects from dev and import in QA...it will be in change list..provide the User credentials,directory path and file name for QA and Activate....Since we have given the transport targets of QA ...the dev business systems will automatically get changed into QA business systems.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! It works! Thank you very much!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the other thread where you also posted your problem. you can find my answer there.

Regards,

Volker

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

Please have alok at this link to see how you define the transport target for a business system:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Ravi