cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range problem for Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create standard invoice type F2 with reference to Delviery document, it has saved successfully and gave the number 7716761823 and while i come back from the screen it has showed the update termination error and i have verified the invoice number above but this is not related to my delivery and sales order. I have checked the document flow for my delivery and there is no invoice number.For F2 number range interval 19 has assigned and it's not taking the numbers from this interval.

Pls let me know is there any solution for this.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If I understand your issue correctly, do you mean to say that the update termination happened for the invoice number XXXXXX is not from the number range assigned to your billing document........

If such is the case than probably user exit RV60AFZZ has been assigned to the billing document which is generating different invoice number other than the one assigned to your billing document type F2.

Check regarding the user exit. For update termination check in SM13 for that date.... Probably your abper will be able to analyze where exactly the problem is occuring ......

Regards

PVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction ST22 & execute it for TODAY with your user ID in it.

You can find the Issue in side that. If you are not able to find the issue on your own, ask ABAPer's help.

This can happen due to various reasons, such as inconsistency, etc.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There it has showed the error in the following module. RV_INVOICE_POST V1 NICHT SUB.PST Err

How to rectify this.

Regards,

Hari CHalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask ABAPer's help to read the full error.

He should be able to find the exact reason !

Best regards,

Anupa