cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM Reporting - Log reports display on front end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented GRC 5.3 and have an issue on the SPM reporting through the front end.

We have done config in dev and have the following jobs running in the background every 1 hour:

1. /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK

2. /VIRSA/ZVFAT_LOG_REPORT

3. /VIRSA/ZVFAT_V01

4. /VIRSA/ZVFAT_V03

The log on the back-end displays all activity of FF user, but when going to the front end I seem not to get any reports to display.

We have created the connectors via the config page, but when trying to drill through the selection criteria we found that the FF user does not come up as a selection variable. We see the system defined though.

Any suggestions how to get the reporting to display on the front-end?

Kind Regards, Melvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Melvin,

The RFC/communication user defined with the connector does not have enough authorization in the back-end SAP system. Please have a look at OSS note # 1236364.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. I setup the RFC user as I thought it had been specified in the install guide. What is the correct spec for the RFC user?

Also, regarding the other jobs that have been mentioned in the previous message - are they necessary to be scheduled, or is it only the /virsa/zvfatbak ?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

You should only need the /virsa/zvfatbak job running in the background. However, if the emails are not triggered for the log reports, you may wish to schedule the /virsa/zvfat_log_report program to run after completion of /virsa/zvfatbak as that is the program which actually sends the notifications.

Regarding the RFC user, check the authorisations held in the Firefighter Administrator role as those will not be too far away!

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks