cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Automatic Delivery Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The client wants to set the delivery block automatically if the document is incomplete, eg.. price list etc... so that user cannot proceed for delivery with incomplete SO. The reason behind this is, Sales Order is created through I-Doc automatically, customer sends the order through some third party tool. sometimes the data will be incomplete, and the users will proceed directly with Delivery.

I tried with incompletness procedure, but how to set a automatic Delivery block if the sales order is incomplete. Is there any standard configuration for this scenario

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance

Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create One Incompletion Procedure and put ur condition that u want

Menu Path SPRO->SALES & DISTRIBTION->BASIC FUNCTIONS--->LOG OF INCOMPLETION FOR ITEMS

I think it will Definately solve ur Problem

Edited by: sandeep more on Oct 2, 2009 10:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

as suggested by earlie conutants, u need to make use of user exit

MV45AFZZ, at save document prepare,

Here you can ask the abap consultant to write the code where it checks the incomplete status of the document, if incomplete it updates delivey block to the document or line item as required.

fields concerned

VBUK - UVVLK ( Header incompletion status concerning delivery)

OR

VBUK - UVVLS ( Header incompletion status concerning delivery)

And if the status is not equal to C or " "

update field

VBAK - LIFSK

regards,

Ashish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Incompletion log will not serve your purpose. You have to go for user exit to achieve the requirement. Perhaps, you can try with

a) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT or

b) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Input guys...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have already checked that scenario, Delivery is not allowed. But my requirement is different

If the Sales order is incomplete, The delivery block field in Sales doc header should be automatically assigned with a delivery block with appropriate reason [which we maintain in cutomization].

The reason being, a authorized person will check the incomplete doc and release the Delivery block in SO.

Hope i am clear.

Regards

Praveen....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Create the INCOMPLETENESS PROCEDURE and it will not allow you to create the delivery until the FIELD set in the INCOMPLETENESS is entered.

Goto SPRO->SALES & DISTRIBTION->BASIC FUNCTIONS->LOG OF INCOMPLETION FOR ITEMS->

There define and assign the INCOMPLETENESS

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use incompletion procedure to block the sales order which are incomplete.

Include all the field in the incompletion procedure and assign the status 01 to all the tables.

Then assign this incompletion procedure to your sales document item or header as per your requirement.

Now try to create the sales order and check whether its allowing you create the delivery document or not.

Regards

Raj.