Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order types permitted for sales areas

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Sales orders against order type ZOR have been created in the specific sales area. To avoid creating orders by using ZOR in that sales area, I delete ZOR permitted for that sales area in testing system. It seems OK. I can still view the old orders, & suppress using ZOR to create orders in that sales area.

To avoid any oversight, pls advise any bad impact of that? Or, any risk or issues I should consider? Many thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have removed Sales Area assignment of your ZOR document type, you will not be able to create sales orders with ZOR for that sales area in future.

You can view already created sales orders.

There is no harm in it.

That's what you have to do if you want to block it for one sales area.

If you want to block it for all sales areas you can Bock the sales document type as well.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

There is no bad impact of this. Infact this is the SAP standard procedure to restrict a Sales Document to a particular Area / Areas.

Also as few Document have already been created in that Sales Area, you will always be albe to view those, because the assignment was existing when these documents were created.

But the system will definitely not allow any new document te be created in that Sales Area niow.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta