cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Interactive Form in java Web Dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with Interactive Form in my Web dynpro application. I created simple application with Interactive Form which has one table and two buttons, add/remowe row. When I open my form in Adobe Designer in NWDS or in Adobe Reader everything is ok, buttons works properly and my form is dynamic. But when I deploy and run my application, my form becomes static, not dynamic, and buttons doesn't work (only when the form is display by my application). Could You tell me what configuration of Adobe Document Services I have to do in my CE? What might be the reason of this situation?Or where I might made mistake in application? I tried to figer it out but I have no more ideas where to look. I have CE7.1 with EHP1 SP00...

Thanks,

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, hope this does not sound stupid, but are you sure you have the working credentials? On a dev system you don´t care, but after the deployment money is what matters. So after the transport, you cannot use it for free.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

The credencials are OK. I use it only on my CE, and I don't transport it. This is my demo to learn WebDynpro applications with Adobe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I you programe, wdDoModifyView method, add these code:

IWDInteractiveForm iForm1 = (IWDInteractiveForm) view.getElement("InteractiveForm");

iForm1.setDynamicPDF(true);

zunxian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zunxian,

Could You tell me where exactlly I should place this code? This is my first application with Adobe and I don't know where to place it but I'm still learning.

When I create new application and run it in my NWDS using "Deploy new archive and Run", I get new IE window there is my static PDF and in second IE window with such error:

ERRO|20091203152647|INBF.C_SkladanieZamowieniaView.InteractiveForm_1824|CAdobeCtrl::GetAdobeComInterfaces|CLSIDFromProgID failed for SAP.FormsAutomation.1|HRESULT=-2147221005(Invalid class string)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

There can be two reasons for such behaviour:

1. In the properties of the Interactive Form element, have you set Enable "TRUE" and ReadOnly property as "fasle"

2. Have you installed ReadersRight Key on the ADS. If this key is not there, any of your form will be interactive.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Amit